Are you looking for a new challenge with a forward thinking technology company, in a fun and friendly collaborative environment and in need of free food and drink?!
We provide software, websites and mobile apps to businesses and due to continued expansion, we are looking for a bright, capable person to join our website team to assist with supporting our clients.
- Support clients via email and phone with day to day changes for their websites
- Setting up and migrating email accounts and domains
- Guiding clients through adding stock items to their websites via our software
- Data Input
No technical knowledge required, as training will be provided. However, any previous experience in a Website/IT Support or Customer Service role will be a distinct advantage.
- Good communication and ability to work in an organised manner
- Excellent spelling & grammar and attention to detail
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in both English and Maths
Benefits of joining our team
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Free food at the on-site restaurant and coffee bar! For lunch, choose from a large menu of hot meals, salads, soups and sandwiches etc - it’s all on us.
- Casual dress code
- Plentiful supply of tea and biscuits (coffee and squash are available too!)
- Fresh Fruit, toast and cereal.
- Breakout area with Ping pong and TV
- Free social events such as ten pin bowling, glitzy Christmas party (partners welcome), etc.
- Free secure onsite parking
Salary dependent on experience. Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and this is an office-based, full time role. Our offices are slightly rural so you would require your own transport, but is easily commutable from areas such as Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Brackley and Banbury to name a few.