Following the success of the company’s recently launched white-label website solution, an opportunity has arisen to join the E-Commerce Department of a market-leading clothing distributor.
You will be working as part of a small and dynamic team that defines the roadmap for the company’s online services, with a focus on the white-label solution and a chance to get involved in the department’s other activities including support of their primary website and portfolio of web and related e-commerce services. They are looking for a self-starting individual who may not necessarily have a technical background but has the desire to learn.
- 1st line support of the white-label websites, including talking new customers through the benefits and features of the product as part of the sales process, following up on leads and identifying new opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Support of customers on the use of their website and related e-commerce queries, providing help and guidance and troubleshooting issues.
- Setup and administration, including taking payment, setting up direct debits, manging contracts, renewals and cancellations.
- 1st line support of the main website, answering both customer and internal queries.
- Test and recreate bugs in a development environment, and coordinate the release of fixes with 3rd party web developers through test environments and into production.
- Work with spreadsheets of website data, to help check and arrange the information into the correct format.
- Attend trade shows across the UK and Europe.
- Has solid experience of administering websites from a 'super-user’ point of view, but isn’t necessarily IT technical
- General website support skills - managing products, imagery, user accounts, offering support to other internal users and/or external users
- Familiarity with CMS systems and/or PIM systems
- Has potentially worked with 3rd party developers before, being the client company’s main contact (so would take part in user-level testing, review of changes etc.)
- Data manipulation skills, as above. So they might get product data together on behalf of their company to pass to their web developers, for example.
- An interest in computers, an 'advanced user’ who wants to embrace learning the technical side.
This is a fab role for somebody with first line helpdesk experience, ideally in a consultancy environment who wants to advance their skill set.
- Customer Support
- Website Updating