EMSTAR is a small, friendly, happy company; we are the largest provider of qualified Trainers to the Emergency Services throughout the UK. We are seeking to recruit for a brand-new position based at our Head Office in Stratford. The position will be integral to expanding our operations and the successful applicant will be:
- Proficient and well-versed in all forms of social media and website management.
- Able to expand and best utilise the company’s social media presence to attract stakeholders and clients alike.
- Able to demonstrate a professional telephone manner, build relationships and utilise our database of clients.
- Computer literate using Office 365 applications, ideally with some experience of maintaining an online company profile.
- Keen to take responsibility for individual projects and work independently to ensure a successful outcome.
- An able researcher with an eye for detail.
- Happy to work in a small team.
Ideally, this would be a part-time appointment for a dedicated individual to manage our website and social media output.
If you are looking for a varied role in a happy company, send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Adam Salmon today.