The Website Services Executive role involves overseeing the day to day management of the company websites. The role also requires you to work on specific digital projects within the business.
Our client are a very successful service led business based in South Birmingham - with a very significantly sized digital team.
The Website Services Executive role involves:
- Day to day management of the company websites
- Ensuring all content on the website is in line with the overall online strategy and best practice
- Having responsibility for digital agencies - ensuring they are communicated with regularly and that work is completed within agreed timescales
- Working with stakeholders both internally and externally to implement new web content
- Reporting on web performance back to the wider business
In order to be considered for the Website Services Executive role, you must have:
- Worked in a similar role whereby you are using content management systems to update websites
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Fantastic communication skills and a can do attitude
- Experience reviewing and analysing customer feedback and Google Analytics statistics to drive website improvements
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
The Website Services Executive role is offering an experienced digital marketing candidate the opportunity to work for a reputable Birmingham based business on a 12 month contract.