Due to further expansion, a successful and market-leading client of ours is looking to appoint a Website Administrator to join their Marketing team. You would be responsible for the day to day population and maintenance of the company’s websites, PPC activity and SEO implementation.
You must have experience of working in a similar role and have a focussed, pro-active personality.
The Client: A well-established yet growing market leader, they are one of the most well-known businesses in their sector and have a fantastic reputation for continued growth and development of their staff and a genuine "credit where credit’s due" attitude.
The business has a family feel to it and they try to create a welcoming atmosphere for the team, and look for people who would work well in this environment.
Job Scope: To manage the company’s websites and to be commercial awareness to suggest improvement opportunities or other potential digital areas to explore.
The nuts and bolts of the role are to ensure that the web sites are efficient, populated correctly, up to date and that the customer journey is as smooth and effective as possible. You would also be involved with the SEO strategy and implementation, as well as promotions and merchandising; creating tailored landing pages, uploading promo banners and ensuring that promotional prices/discounts are correctly logged onto the system.
There are numerous other areas that you would be involved in such as testing and developments of the website structure - my client is looking for candidates who are keen learn and develop over time.
- Day to day supervision of the company websites to ensure optimal performance
- Suggest improvements to the customer experience or promotional collateral
- Involvement with Google Adwords and Bing Ads accounts
- Upload promotional material in line with company promotions
- Ensure product descriptions are accurate
- Multi-site content management
- Email Marketing
- Assist with the management of 3rd party sales sites
Experience and personal attributes required:
- Well-rounded digital marketing experience
- Understanding of Google AdWords and ideally Bing Ads
- Ability to maintain a detail orientated approach even while under pressure
- Experience of CMS platforms would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'