This Premium consumer leisure brand, who are entering a new phase of growth is looking for a focused Ecommerce professional to help drive a new B2C ecommerce website, with a focus on conversion, retention and frequency from new & returning customers and a brief to maximise the revenue achieved through the B2C channel.
My client is looking for someone who is commercially minded, customer-oriented and with a high attention to detail. You will demonstrate good analytical and data processing skills, and have a minimum of 4 years in a Digital Marketing or Ecommerce role with experience of managing websites and digital marketing campaigns.
The purpose of the role:
• Management of the organisation's website, both ecommerce offering and broader informational website.
• Ensure website is providing the most optimal user experience.
• Manage all Search Engine Marketing and its implementation
• Creating metrics and KPI's to optimise conversion
• Manage external suppliers and agencies.
You will be responsible for:
• Dynamic price checking and setting on company website following company policy of product being visible, available and competitive
• Manage new website development and ensure rigorous testing and smooth integration
• Manage SEO campaign for website and ensure regular website updates are issued to improve SEO ranking e.g. blog posts, case studies etc
• Creating frequent targeted e-mail campaigns to send to existing customer base and selected specification/end user etc. databases
• Ensure sales budget for web channel is achieved through effective management of the site
• Analysing customer trends, and developing offering to exploit
• Ensure all new product launches through this channel are correctly promoted and marketed to maximise sales and margin potential
• Contributing to development of ecommerce strategy.
• Full ownership of marketing channels including email, CRM and SEO.
• End to end responsibility for the online trading calendar.
• Work closely with the Sales Director to ensure that online product offering complements business objectives.
• Developing metrics and providing reports and performance analysis/commentary.
• Managing post-sales and operational support to customers of the D2C channel.
Most importantly, you will be able to demonstrate previous success in a similar role. The following qualities will also be required:
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel.
• Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, organic and paid search, SEO and affiliates.
• Specific experience of integrating digital across commercial touch points - marketing, campaigns, social media
• Specific experience of working on large scale websites and delivering website developments/enhancements
• Experience managing improvements to provide an optimal user experience.
• Background in B2C digital marketing / growth hacking for an online / e-commerce focused website.
• Strong analytical skills with focus and attention to deal.
• Start-up centric aptitude with a willingness to get stuck in and contribute to an all hands on deck approach.
• A bright, motivated ambitious person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, creativity and the desire to join an ambitious company with passion and drive.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job