Role: Website Manager, UK
Location: Banbury, Oxon
Salary: £competitive basic, car allowance, + bonus + benefits
My client is an international manufacturer and marketer of solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. They are looking to recruit a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Website Manager to work within their growing e-commerce team based in Banbury, Oxon.
This could also be an ideal opportunity for someone with a digital/eCommerce background looking to make the step-up to Website Manager. As Website Manager you (and your team) will manage and be responsible for manage the day-to-day operations of their websites and driving results in line with digital targets.
You will be required to ensure optimal performance and execute day-to-day business operations for their UK websites (e.g. onsite search optimisation, promotional setup/execution, etc.) of the digital storefronts, new products & product content. In addition you will work on all other digital touchpoints including operational activities with third-parties in order to increase revenue through the transactional website.
- Managing a team of web content editors, digital marketing, and local multichannel marketing & merchandisers to ensure web content is created in support of operational and marketing efforts
- Digital marketing and the regional multichannel marketers to optimise conversion rates and reduce bounce rates for online marketing efforts
- eCommerce analytics to understand current performance and define opportunities for site improvements
- Customer service to understand customer needs and to communicate website improvements, releases and ongoing development
- Participates in release planning and scheduling
- Facilitates online marketing efforts
- Ensures regional business representatives are trained on use of eCommerce tools and provides operational support
- Informs/supports/collaborates on customer definition efforts, product management (e.g. mix, sourcing, etc.), warehousing & inventory, fulfillment & distribution, pricing, returns & breakage
- Conducts user acceptance testing and approves changes
- Provides level-2 customer support for owned sites
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an eCommerce or digital environment
- Experience of using online platforms, features and functionality to drive customer experience and revenue
- Experienced user of MS Office (including Excel & PowerPoint for reports and slides)
- Experience with an ERP system (such as SAP) and PCM systems (such as STEP) is an advantage but not mandatory to role
- Fluent in English Language - additional languages a bonus but not mandatory to role