Website Manager - Digital Content - SEO - Birmingham - 40K
Website Manager / Digital Content Manager with excellent experience of managing websites and SEO content is required by a leading law firm based in central Birmingham.
This Website Manager is focused on managing the client's websites and microsites to help drive traffic and increase customer enquiries. Your role will be to deliver and monitor all online business development activity for the law firm, including supporting several websites and new website launches.
Skills required for this role:
- 3 years' experience as a Digital Content Manager / Webmaster / Website manager or similar
- Digital and website management experience
- Experience of digital content strategy with some knowledge of lead generation and conversion rates
- Involved in the planning and implementation of online content campaigns, including measuring ROI
- Some Wordpress or CMS experience
- Any experience of working for a Law Firm or Professional Services would be a bonus but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of running, leading and managing SEO activities to drive traffic
The duties of the role include;
- Full Website management of the main websites and microsites
- Driving consumer traffic to the websites and ensuring that the websites rank highly in search engines; therefore, optimising and reporting on SEO performance
- Develop the websites to add new content, features and navigation
- Conduct testing on the websites and reporting on functionality, ease of use and the website load time
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the websites. This includes managing the content, links, images and code compatibility with browsers
- Promote new technology to the business
This role is about improving their online visibility and being more relevant to the online audience. You will be active in recommending new technology to the organisation, be at the forefront of bringing in new ideas from the digital space and have the chance to have a big impact. This is an important role for my client, so will suit an ambitious Digital Content Manager / Webmaster looking for a rewarding challenge. My client is one of the top law firms in the UK and also have won awards for one of the best places to work in the UK. They employ over 1000 people and looking to grow even more going into 2018.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now.
Keywords Website Manager - Digital Content - Webmaster - CMS - Wordpress - UX - SEO - Birmingham
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job