Our client is a company based in Newcastle They are currently looking for a Website Editor to join their team. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
- To support the organisation of web management activities by providing help with creating and updating websites. You will collaborate with several departments to ensure content is up to date, contextual, compliant and accurate.
- Create a suit of landing pages to hold Research and Academic Expert profile information and contact details.
- Check and verify all contact information is correct
- Update and rectify any incorrect information in the database
- Ensure the pages are searchable
- Execute time-sensitive content requests and manage schedules issued by the wider Product and Marketing teams
- Ensure the close alignment of brand campaigns with the digital content schedule to maximize brand awareness and revenues.
- Liaise with the Design, Marketing and Product teams to ensure that deadlines are met and content is on site in a customer friendly manner.
- Excellent IT/web skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- NVQ2, or GCSE grades A-C,or City and Guilds (or equivalent) academic qualification
- Desirable: university graduate with research background
- Excellent level of literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of keyboard proficiency
- Evidence of working to tight deadlines and an ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Evidence of organizational skills in a busy environment
- Desirable: Experience working in an Agile environment
- Manages time and resources by prioritizing effectively
- Works collaboratively with others, plays a positive role in teams and establishes and grows relationships across the project where different skills, expertise and opinions are valued.
- Works continuously towards achieving success through understanding and meeting or exceeding the expectations of the area, the University, students, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Uses clear, concise and accurate communication
- Gathers a broad range of relevant information from internal and external sources making this information widely available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"