Our client, an innovative renewable energy company based in Central London, are looking for a Web Editor to join their organisation as a key member of the busy communications team. Responsible for all UK online channels including the main website and several project sites. You will lead on online communications and ensure that web activity is aligned to the proactive and reactive media work of the UK Press Office, and consistent with printed materials. Duties will also include designing and producing online communications materials and helping our online channels reach a wide range of audiences to further raise their public profile and impact.
- Editing and maintaining all UK external websites
- Supporting traditional communications activities through digital channels
- Working with Group Communications in other footprint countries around the world to keep the UK website aligned with the global brand and drive increased traffic
- Designing and developing new and creative content for use on online channels to reach new audiences
- Investigating use of viable new digital platforms to enhance UK communications activity
- Building close cooperation with project development teams to support digital needs of UK projects
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector and the UK political system
- Experience of editing and maintaining multiple corporate websites
- Experience of using CMS systems, specifically Microsoft SharePoint and SiteCore
- Advanced knowledge in WebTrends analytics platform
- Experience working on a full company rebrand
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Front-end web development knowledge and experience of programming content in a designed interface
- Experience tailoring complex and technical language into clear communications materials for delivery through online and social media channels
- Ability to translate technical analysis and detail into plain English
- An aptitude for devising and designing new and creative content for a range of audiences, from political stakeholders to the general public
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.