Our websites are a critical part of our growth strategy and as such we are looking for a Website Developer who is passionate about developing amazing websites to deliver the best experience to our users.
Working closely with the wider marketing team and product team, you will own the StarLeaf websites and be responsible for ongoing development and management to ensure we optimise the user experience, deliver novel marketing functionality and improve our commercial results.
- Responsible for the end-to-end development and management of the StarLeaf websites
- Work with in-house content, design, and PPC teams to build amazing sites which support our marketing campaigns
- Maintain a reliable process for updating website content and SEO while ensuring functionality across different browsers, operating systems and devices
- Monitor and analyse site performance and security
- Develop a strong insight into your websites to identify areas of improvement and work towards improving performance
- Responsible for SEO audit and research to develop insights and recommend improvements for website content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in web development and SEO to keep StarLeaf ahead
- Consistently ensure that code and implementation are clearly documented, extensible and would allow easy on-boarding of other team members
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or other technical field
- 2+ years web development experience in either agency or in-house roles
- Experience in managing a CMS platform, web analytics and SEO
- Complete understanding of version control, code deployment and build pipelines.
- Understanding of servers, domains, DNS and other operations skills required to effectively maintain and troubleshoot our websites (our team will be able to assist with this but an understanding is essential for the role)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a buzzing, creative, and fast-paced environment
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive and can-do attitude
- A proven team player who naturally collaborates with colleagues and cross-departmental teams
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- EMI share option scheme
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance
- Life insurance of four times salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about our journey
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'