We're looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Wordpress and Front-End Developer to join our team in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
We are a small friendly team working in a fantastic office space in lovely Stratford Upon Avon. We will provide all the equipment necessary to work from our office and home. We are more than happy to discuss flexible working time from the office or home. We have a casual working environment, and everyone is free to dress as they wish. The team has grown from 2 to 11 people in a few short years, and now we are looking for passionate people to take us forward to the next level. Everyone here is passionate about the business that shines through with everything we do.
This role is for you if you have:
- An understanding of responsive website design and a mobile first approach to design.
- An understanding of plesk control panel, with the knowledge to be able to set up a new Wordpress site within the control panel manually (not using wizards).
- A grasp of backend technologies such as MySQL and PHP.
- A keen eye for design and understanding of web interfaces.
- An understanding of RESTful APIs.
- An understanding of code versioning such as Git would be a bonus but is not a requirement.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of successfully producing attractive, fast and functional Wordpress sites. In your covering letter, please tell us all about the sites you've successfully delivered in your career to date, preferably with examples of your work.
This is a full-time role in our offices just outside Stratford-upon-Avon. Office hours are 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'