Profectus Recruitment has a brand new requirement for a Website Developer to work for a well-established and fast growing BPO service provider based in Birmingham City Centre. My client is looking for a talented and motivated individual who likes taking on backend and frontend side of web development, picking the right tools for the job and bringing the project from design board to fruition in time and in style.
Duties and Key Accountabilities
- Writing clean and secure code
- Writing concise and clear documentation
- Optimising performance especially on mobile
- Coordinating with stakeholders and other departments during planning and implementation stages of projects
Position Experience & Requirements
- Experience in delivering commercial responsive website projects (Desktop and Mobile)
- Proficient in common front end technologies: jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Strong grasp of defensive coding and security principles on both the client side and server side
- Adequate insights for User Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Our client offer a benefit package also to make this role even more attractive than it already is.
If you are looking for an opportunity where genuine career progression and development is on offer then please get in touch ASAP. This opportunity would suit someone who has a couple of years of Web Development under their belt and looking for the next step in their career.
Web Developer / Website Developer /Developer / Software Engineer / Software Developer / Application Developer / C++ Developer / C# Developer / .Net Developer / Software Application Developer / Frontend / Backend / Front End / Back End