Website Delivery Managaer-8 Months-London-£450/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Website Delivery Manager for our Government client based in London. This role is home based during Covid. This is an initial 8-month contract paying up to £450/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Must have experience of developing Government based websites
- Knowledge of Government digital frameworks (e.g DOS or G-Cloud) and how to build user centred government digital services
- Good organisational skills and ability to deliver at pace
- Experience of working with agile processes/ceremonies to deliver outcomes. This includes understanding of development phases e.g. discovery, alpha, beta, live and their differing expectations
- Experience of managing suppliers to deliver successful outcomes on budget and on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to develop positive and productive working relationships including high profile external stakeholders, GDS, developers and colleagues in the Department's IT and Commercial divisions
- Good understanding of government digital procurement processes.
- Practical experience of working with GDS and the government digital service standards
- Knowledge of Government digital service standards and their role in developing GOV.UK digital services.
- We are looking for a highly capable individual with proven IT/digital, project management, and communication skills to lead the procurement for, and development of, a new QAVS digital service which includes:
- a web based service for volunteers and promotion of QAVS; and
- a linked landing page and back end that meets GOV.UK digital service standards, used primarily for administering the award.
- The current QAVS digital service is vital to the successful administration of the award. It receives, processes and records all nominations; it helps communication with nominators, the groups, Lord Lieutenants and the Independent Assessment Committee. The website is also used by the team to analyse and pull together reports on nominations and awards. We are looking to update its administrative functions and promote QAVS digitally by replacing it with the two solutions above.
Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Website Delivery Manager, Web Delivery Manager, Website Project Manager, Web Project Manager, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Management, Deliver Management, Stakeholder Management, Delivery, Stakeholder, Web, Website, Government, GDS, GOVUK, GOV.UK
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Web Project Manager
- Website Delivery Manager
- Web Delivery Manager
- Website Project Manager
- Deliver Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'