My client deals in the development and sale of cloud based software and they are looking to recruit a Website Consultant to join their growing team in the Twickenham office. They will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.Position Purpose / Objective
This is a multifaceted role which includes both the creation and support of high quality Websites.
You will be providing the first point of contact for clients and colleagues in the UK in relation to websites. This means you’ll be talking to and emailing clients both to help them through the website process and to help them with basic editing tasks on their website.
You will also be creating high quality websites and delivering them to clients plus keeping accurate records and for measuring and reporting on key performance indicators.RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will:
- Maintain positive contact with clients throughout the website installation process
- Design and setup Websites
- Provide ongoing support to website clients
- Maintain accurate records and documentation, and report on the client database
- Assist with ongoing improvements to both process and software
- Demonstrated interest in designing, building and launching websites
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptability, creativity, efficiency and thoroughness are key strengths needed for this role.
- Aptitude for visual design
- Experience with Photoshop and WordPress
- Experience with multisite installations of WordPress useful but not required
- Efficient and precise organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and helpful customer service orientation
- Patient problem solving ability
- Aptitude and willingness to continually learn and improve skills and understanding across areas such as search engine optimisation, online marketing, HTML & CSS, Photoshop, website design
- Ability to be self-directed while also contributing to a team dynamic
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.