Website & Applications Developer
£35,000 to £55,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company in a varied and autonomous role offering outstanding training and progression opportunities for you to advance your career.
This global company are a Full-Service Digital Agency based in Edinburgh. Currently thriving and with increased demand for their services, they are rapidly expanding and are looking for a PHP Developer to join their team.
In this role you will work on website projects for a portfolio of reputable clients from a variety of sectors including Finance and Life Science. This role is Fully Remote - you would only have to travel to their office in Edinburgh 2 to 4 times per year.
The ideal candidate will be a PHP Developer with experience of PHP and AWS. You will be looking for a long term career where you can progress technically.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Developer to take the next step in their career, joining a company that values their employees' technical development, offering specialist training to keep your skillset at the forefront of the industry.
* Varied and autonomous role working on website projects
* Work with a variety of prestigious clients from industries such as Finance and Life Science
* Collaborative problem-solving with colleagues and clients
* Ensure effective and timely delivery of projects
* Remote and flexible working opportunities
* Experience with PHP
* Experience with AWS
* Looking for a long-term career where you can progress technically
* Either commutable to Edinburgh or willing to work remotely
Reference Number: BBBH122844
- * Experience with PHP * Experience with AWS * Looking for a long-term career where you can progress technically * Either commutable to Edinburgh or wi
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'