We have an exciting opportunity for a Website and Digital Marketing Developer to join the team based at our Crawley orChichesterCampus (to be discussed at interview) on a full time, permanent basis working 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. You will receive a competitive salary of £26,197-£28,635 per annum
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 3 Colleges: one at Chichester, one at Crawley and one at Brinsbury near Pulborough, which is land-based. Through our Colleges we educate and train around 25,000 full and part time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.
The Website and Digital Marketing Developer is key to supporting the Group’s ambitious marketing strategy, driving a strong emphasis on maximising online activity to support growth, improve customer experience and raising awareness of the Group as the first choice for students and employers.
You will manage and develop the Group’s websites and online marketing. As part of the role, there will be an element of reporting on the performance of web and online activity and a focus on enhancing the Group’s online presence through new and innovative technology and SEO.
Key Responsibilities as our Website and Digital Marketing Developer:
- Managing the development and maintenance of the group’s websites, ensuring compatibility with a range of browsers and devices.
- Co-ordinating website and digital activity to support the Group’s marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Introducing new technology to develop exciting and innovative methods of communicating with students, employers, stakeholders and parents online.
- Planning, monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness and trends of digital and online marketing content and campaigns, using analytics.
- Producing reports and recommendations to improve the Group’s online presence.
- Liaising with external suppliers to develop online services and promotional resources.
- Supporting technical and functional requirements and processes.
- Planning and delivering online development projects within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Sharing website best practice and supporting the training of others on content management systems.
Skills & Experience required of our Website and Digital Marketing Developer:
- Educated to degree level
- Able to demonstrate a high level of analytical, project management and IT skills, along with a proven track-record of working with a range of audiences in a digital marketing environment.
- Knowledge of marketing within the education sector is desirable.
- Experience of supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns, through innovative online activity and web content development.
- Flexible and prepared to support other colleagues in the day to day work of a small but busy Marketing department.
- Ability to travel between sites and business locations is essential for this role.
Benefits of working with Chichester College:
- Competitive salary and holiday benefits.
- All staff are eligible to join the Local Government or Teachers’ final salary pension schemes.
- Opportunities for career and professional development.
- Recognition schemes including Star Team and Chairman’s Award.
- Occupational maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption benefits.
- Through Sodexho, the College has a Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership is available at a discounted price for staff.
- Discounted rates for the College’s Hair and Beauty salon and access to the training restaurant for lunches and dinners with exciting menus.
Closing date: 2 April 2018
Interview date: TBC
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Website and Digital Marketing Developer then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.