The Ocado General Merchandise (GM) business is expanding rapidly, growing ranges and launching new specialist websites, enabling us to offer our customers the ultimate one stop shop. We are looking for an individual who will thrive and develop themselves in this fast moving and ever evolving environment, working on our newest specialist multi-channel premium beauty business, Fabled.com.
To aid in analysing all the destination sites, using data to help focus our site testing effort with the existing web analyst and UX teams. To support continued development of our destination sites.
- To manage the junior web analyst
- To respond to the web analytics requests that come from the business
- To support marketing and web trading teams with insight and recommendations
- To constantly look at ways to improve the performance and conversion rates of our destination sites
- To ensure experiments created in our content personalisation platform are measured and tracked, sharing results and making recommendations to our dev teams to implement positive changes.
- To work with our UX team to prioritise and implement new experiences through the content personalisation platform.
- To help prioritise new ideas for tests and experiences, using web data to guide them.
- To support with the business requirements needed by our dev teams.
- To help maintain and configure the 3rd party platforms we use.
- To manage stakeholders across General Merchandise to help schedule and prioritise development work.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Competent with web analytics platforms and data
- Experience with A/B testing
Preferred (in addition to minimum)
- Experience with A/B testing platforms
- Interest in online retail
- Understanding of HTML
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.