REED are working with a well-established manufacturer in Kings Lynn, recruiting for the Permanent position of Website Administrator /Technical Administrator.
Working Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
The role will be responsible for maintaining the spares website and producing technical documentations.
- Add new product models, update and amend information on the spares website
- Update price list on the website and spares program
- Gather technical information, parts lists and drawings
- Allocate user IDs and passwords for website access
- Deal with superseded parts and engineering changes
- Create new part numbers, deal with technical queries from spares and customers
- Send out manuals and wiring diagrams
- Update the engineers database and create ID’s for engineers after training sessions
- Create/amend prices on JBa. Contact suppliers about part numbers and prices
- General maintenance of spreadsheets, word documents and databases
- Compile and interpret parts and service analysis
- Produce technical documentation and operating instructions
- Security Awareness and Data Protection training will be mandatory within the role.
You will need to use Due Diligence when dealing with all personally identifiable information in accordance with GDPR.
- Experience in Website Administration/Management and HTML or technical background
- Good Microsoft Office & Solidworks ideally
- Accurate and quick keyboard skills
- Able to work under own initiative with a high attention to detail
- Good communication skills and organisation
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
What's in it for me?
- Annual salary, rising after 6 month probation
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite Parking
- Canteen with subsidised food
- Pension Scheme
- Development opportunity
- Summer and/or Christmas Party
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV asap if you’re interested and have the experience/skills required. Managed by Nikki Cranmer and Meredith Bell at REED Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'