Fantastic opportunity to join a company undergoing significant growth and is recognised as a truly creative organisation.
Your new role
This pivotal role involves working as part of the Marketing team and alongside the Marketing Team Leader to implement the online marketing strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
• Implementing the Online Marketing Plan – working with the rest of the web team and 3rd party suppliers
• Strong analytical mindset
• Reporting on website performance and sales
• Analysing web data and identifying trends
• Responsible for uploading and maintaining product database on company websites
• Ability to work across all brand sites when required
• Product ordering
• Selecting items for promotion, setting up promotional campaigns and order forms - working with Marketing Team Leader and / or Supply Chain team in order to do so
• Updating web pages ad hoc e.g. news, FAQs, events etc
• Assisting the rest of the marketing team when required during busy periods
• Willing to check on sales order processing periodically from home during busy sale periods
• Copy writing for email newsletters and various web pages plus proof-reading
• Assisting with updating of social networking sites if / when required
What you'll get in return
You will be provided with ongoing career development and support coupled with a strong basic salary and benefits package.
For more information on the vacancy or for a confidential discussion on how I can support your next career step, please contact me on either 01244 405 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business