Website Administrator / Developer
Sporting Goods and gifts Supplier
Full time £17-£23k depending upon experience.
Would suit strong and commercially astute graduate.
Angus James Recruitment Ltd is currently recruiting a new role for a Blackpool based company within their marketing team for a website administrator. This company are market leaders for the supply of sports goods and novelty gifts to consumers and trading partners all over the world. They sell directly through major retailers, via post and online through trading and selling platforms.
To grow their sporting brands they are looking for a skilled candidate to increase traffic and turnover on their ecommerce website. Working as part of an ecommerce team you will deliver web site improvements to drive growth to the overall business.
You will be responsible for the improved functionality of the website, a new SEO strategy and budgeting.
- - Create new product pages and improve written and visual content site-wide
- - Improve category organisation and create site landing pages
- - Improve user experience on the site with reports on CTR and conversion
- - Increase visitors to the site
- - Liaise with third party agencies to delivery SEO and PPC campaigns as well as technical improvements to the web site
- - Manage customer feedback from website
- - Manage social media accounts and advertising
- Social Media brand building (Experience of Hootsuite beneficial but not essential)
- HTML knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Magento knowledge is desirable but not essential
If you think you have the correct digital marketing skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge then please send an up to date cv as a word document or call the office for a confidential chat.
Angus James Recruitment is a consultancy working on behalf of the end client
- Digital Marketing