Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Rotating shift pattern, 5 days out of 7 days per week, 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm, 10am - 7pm, 11am - 8pm (latest finish midnight)
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKEND AND 1-2 LATE SHIFTS PER WEEK. IT IS ESSENTIAL YOU CAN COMMIT TO THIS.
Our client has a number of exciting opportunities for accomplished internal sales executives to join their team at their busy prestigious head offices in Doncaster. These roles will suit individuals with a track record of success, people who are used to earning good commission and strive to be the best at what they do i.e. sales.
Working within a busy sales office you will be responsible for supporting clients wishing to make purchases; all leads / enquiries are generated via their website.
• To response to customer enquiries promptly and accurately
• Produce quotations based on pricing model
• Pursue quotations and convert them into orders
• Maximise profitability and up sell at every opportunity
• Liaise with other departments to ensure good customer service
• Input sales enquiries and orders
• Technical support
Hours & Days:
The office is open 7 days per week including bank holidays; these positions require you to work Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays, weekends and evenings on a rotating basis. A flexible approach to working hours is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy sales office and possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You will have worked within a proactive, target driven environment working to set KPI’s and have good administration skills and be computer literate.
• Salary to be discussed at interview - excellent commission structure and earning potential
• Free Parking
• Excellent working conditions in their prestigious head office
• Staff canteen
What next? If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you.