WebOps (DevOps) Engineer
Your invitation to begin the next step in your career at one of the most revolutionary digital technology hubs in the world.
Developing digital solutions for the most renowned names across the industry will be at the pinnacle of your everyday working life. With a mix of private and public clients, as a WebOps (DevOps) Engineer, you will be building innovative software products that will change everything.
Established for over 30 years and one of the longest standing Independent digital Technology Companies in the UK, this is a seriously exciting time to come on board with my client. An impressive and evolving company that shows no sign of stopping, therefore making this WebOps (DevOps) Engineer role unlike other generic ones. You’ll be making an impact within an innovative and exciting enterprise where your role as a WebOps (DevOps) Engineer will be central to the success of this project.
As a WebOps (DevOps) Engineer you will be responsible for the design, automation, building and operation of significant infrastructure and application components. You’ll be part of a strong technical team, and working on large scale projects that are genuinely interesting. You’ll need to be able to adapt to a fast and ever changing environment, which will provide an escape from monotony as a WebOps (DevOps) Engineer.
- Being responsible for the automation, deployment and operation of significant components within a solution
- Being adaptable to react to clients’ needs when necessary
- Taking initiative when needed to help out more junior members of the team
- Working across a multitude of disciplines to ensure delivery
- Knowledge of different approaches to configure and manage infrastructure platforms, deploy web services to production environments, as well of in depth knowledge of either Puppet or Ansible or Powershell
- Ability to communicate efficiently what is needed with an optimistic attitude
- You can use at least 1 scripting language to automate tasks e.g. bash, python, ruby, batch, visualbasic or powershell
A pretty impressive opportunity and one you’re probably keen to apply for. Contact Emma Millar on or for more information.
Title: WebOps (DevOps) Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £350-400 per day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job