This is a great opportunity for a Web Trading Manager to move into a corporate retail business that have strong procedures and processes in place. This opportunity will give you full autonomy of your category. Career development is top priority to so you should expect to see aggressive career growth, with plenty of challenges along the way.
My client is based in Hertfordshire and are renowned for the level of training and support they provide for their employees. They pride themselves on the quality of service they have provided to their customers for many years.
The Web Trading Manager will be responsible for -
Idea generation: Creating innovative ways to increase both traffic and conversion
Maintain a thorough understanding of the target customer base and market
Review competitive websites to evaluate site merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience,
Monitor & analyse performance of results, report & feedback to ensure that range evolves alongside customer needs
- Evolve and make on-site search & navigation efficient, commercially productive and ensure customers achieve the best on-site product experience in the merchant market
Day-to-day ownership of products on site: Everything from product titles, descriptions, and images to category hierarchy and onsite SEO will be you and your team's responsibility
The successful Web Trading Manager will have -
- Commercial awareness -you will be working in trading areas alongside the Buying and Supply Chain teams
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics skills - the role will involve analysing data and drawing conclusions from the data on a regular basis
- Previous line management - the role requires developing more junior team members.
- Solid experience in ecommerce
- Self-motivation and pro active experience of working with key stakeholders
- Good time management skills
My client are offering a competitive salary from £32,000 - £35,000 +salary
- web trading manager
- Online merchandiser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job