A well known tour operator are seeking a Webchat Travel Consultants to join their team on a temporary basis. This role has lots of flexibility in terms of shifts between 8am-10pm Monday to Friday and 3 out of 4 weekends. The purpose of this role is to book air, car and hotel reservations using multiple Global Distribution Systems. Salary up to £12 per hour, based in Central London.
Webchat Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Book air, car and hotel reservations using multiple Global Distribution Systems
- Be a team player and provide assistance to co-workers
- Understand and execute effective sales techniques
- Book & confirm Flights, Hotels and Transport
- Basic knowledge of UK & European Airports
- Have full knowledge of all products in relation to the business
- Develop strong internal relationships with internal & external customers
Webchat Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Demonstrate proven track record in corporate travel consultant industry.
- Good computer literacy skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Able to self-manage time and ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Professional approach
Webchat Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- This temporary to permanent job is starting ASAP
- Paying up to £12ph plus benefits depending on experience
- Immediate start
To apply for this Webchat Travel Consultant role please email your CV to and quote reference 49102. Alternatively please phone Harri on if you have the desired skills for this job.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk