Web Specialist/Online Specialist/Magento Specialist
- Do you have experience of managing and administering eCommerce websites?
- Are you comfortable supporting and maintaining infrastructure and applications?
- Would you like to be part of a collaborative team?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
As the Web/Online Specialist, you would be responsible for supporting the online/eCommerce services to ensure they are operating effectively and securely whilst monitoring the performance of suppliers against agreed SLAs. You will be expected to run the administration for the websites, and analyse and interpret information to resolve incidents efficiently.
Ideally, you will have the following skills:
- Experience of providing 2nd/3rd line support to web/eCommerce/online services
- A good understanding of web terminology and architecture - HTML/PHP/Scripting/Excel
- Security knowledge - ISO27001
- Automating services
- Understanding of Linux
The role would suit someone who is organised, proactive and motivated, with a passion for problem solving, and providing quality support.
You would receive a competitive salary, bonus and a benefits package, including onsite parking, free food, 25 days holiday, pension and a few other bits & bobs!
The role may suit someone who has worked in a DevOps environment, or a Web Developer whose experience is majority Back-end.
Please contact Andy for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.