Leading Yorkshire based pharmaceutical chain are recruiting a Web Shop Assistant to work 20 hours p/w (including weekends) within their head office (please note that this business is open 7 days per week). The Web Shop Assistant provides a high standard of customer care to maximise sales and increase items despatched whilst maintaining good stock and admin control according to company objectives and procedures in a clean and tidy environment.
Duties to include:
- Ensure all customer orders are dealt with according to procedures, checking for new orders at regular intervals.
- Ensure all telephone calls and emails are answered promptly and dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Picking and packing customer orders from within the Web Shop.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with the movement of their orders and enquiries.
- Help the pharmacist provide a professional service.
- Ensure all orders are checked as per the company procedures manual.
- Ensure goods are despatched efficiently and accurately in line with company procedures.
- Liaise with the Buying department to ensure the Web Shop has adequate stock levels.
- Adhere to the company's web site merchandising policy.
- Liaise with the marketing department where necessary.
- Adhere to the company's policies for taking web payments and maintaining accurate accounting procedures.
- To deal with general administrative duties relating to the Web Shop on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed accurately and efficiently in line with company procedures.
- Maintain all housekeeping standards within the Web Shop area.
- Adhere to H&S procedures and report any H&S issues to the operations Manager.
- To add new products to the website and update existing product information.
- Current / previous experience within a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ideal candidate will be available at short notice.
- Good computer skills as this position has an element of computer work.
- The Web Shop operates 7 days p/w therefore the successful applicant must be able to work 20 hours spread throughout the week (including weekends on an as and when basis).
£7.80 p/h, 20 hours p/w spread throughout the week, standard holiday days (pro rata). The business hours for the Web Shop are Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 8am-1pm and Sunday 10am-2pm. Hours to be spread throughout the week on a rota basis.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- website sales
- online sales
- customer service advisor
- online advisor