Our client is a start up Tech company looking for a number of people to join their business. Its an exciting opportunity to make a mark and watch a business grow from its roots!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Setting appointments and attending these personally in order to develop new business and relationships
* Building and nurturing a prospect pipeline, accurately forecasting incoming deals
* Nurturing inbound leads to set appointments and developing relationships with these leads for the purpose of acquiring new business
* Generating new sales opportunities through outbound calling
* Achieving and exceeding agreed sales targets
Key Requirements (Qualifications and Skills)
* Ideally a minimum of two years' experience with a proven track record in outbound calling and working with a leading CRM software
* Ideally familiar with return-on-investment selling and a short sales cycle environment
* Metrically driven; highly motivated and ability to work with a metrically driven team
* Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and ability to sell on a telephone
* Ability to learn and take on new ideas, with a passion for learning and self-improvement
Location: South Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
Salary: 18,000 + uncapped commission
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'