If you’re looking for a new challenge with a real opportunity to work out of your comfort zone and you want to work for a truly global travel brand then keep reading.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are looking for a dynamic, talented Web Merchandising Manager to join our team working exclusively for our client Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold. You will be responsible for content strategy and execution on the Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites. You will take Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites forward in terms of reach, engagement, and sales. The Web Content Supervisor and Frontend Specialist will report to you, giving you the resources and experience you need to execute and deliver on your strategy.
You will collaborate with Insight Vacations separate EDM and Social teams based in Geneva, and their Development team based in Madrid. You will be taking day to day direction from Insight Vacations Head of Web based in Toronto.
You are a strategist and commercial visionary, focused on driving the business forward. You have the skills, experience and personal qualities to create valuable strategies and then successfully and smoothly execute on them. Both in terms of the practical elements of the role, and team leadership.
A successful merchandiser, personalisation expert, and copywriter.
You are a motivational, practical leader, who knows how to get the best out of the people working for you and with you.
Website Content Strategy and Team Leadership
- Promote sales and our brand image through online content strategy while developing and overseeing the Information Architecture of our websites
- Use Merchandising techniques to encourage sales
- Setup and oversee personalization strategy and techniques to help convert our visitors
- Work with Global and Regional stakeholders, helping them with their initiatives, and smoothly managing the global uptake and roll-out of your own.
- Use Content marketing to reach new and appropriate audiences across various publishing channels
- Continually review and improve SEO to reach a broad, but relevant, audience
- Support your ideas with detailed Analytics
- Oversee reporting of commercial performance of the website and use insights to continually evolve strategic and tactical approach
- Team Management & Leadership
Website Production Management - Turning your strategic vision into production reality:
- Manage all online content - including sales, marketing, product and legal
- Coordinate global and regional content build and publication - including the launch of all brochure content - according to schedule.
- Manage delivery and support of strategic landing pages and microsites on the website to support regional campaign activity.
- Monitor and conduct testing, editing and quality checking of website to ensure accuracy, consistency and adherence to your strategy amongst web pages, regional versions of the website, product data and all other online content.
- Work with stakeholders internally and externally in the investigation, development, analysis, design and launch of new digital initiatives.
- Support brand guidelines and procedures around content management / style and appearance.
- Support the delivery of all product feeds to Travel Agencies & ensure all technical issues are addressed as a priority by the business.
Still interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Successful track record in online merchandising that has been shown to increase sales
- Background in personalization and the ability to develop, present and execute on a new personalization strategy for Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites
- Experience in maintaining and creating website content and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experienced with A/B testing techniques and happy to drive a strategy for this
- Understanding of SEO requirements and delivery approach
- UX and Design.
- Google Analytics & Heatmapping tools
- 3+ years of experience with CMS platforms (SiteCore is an asset).
- A background in website design and / or copy writing.
- Experience and strong skills with Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite; Microsoft Office Suite & Project Management software such as Jira and Monday.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills; detail oriented.
- Analytical, data driven approach to your decision making
- Strategic, commercial thinking
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Travel industry experience would be an asset.
- Digital Copywriting
- Website Development