Are you passionate about performance marketing and growing omnichannel businesses? If so, we’re looking for a 'WebMerchandiser’ to join our team. Outdoor and Cycle Concepts is made up of the well-known high street brands: Snow+Rock, Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, and Runners Need. We’re united by our passion to deliver outstanding customer service and to encourage everyone to enjoy the outdoors, sustainably.
As a web merchandiser your responsibilities would be:
- Work with category merchandisers through the seasonal planning and sign off process to plan the sales volumes for the web.
- Work closely with the category merchandisers to build a robust product level sales plans to help manage the DS reserve.
- Be aware of the buying and retail marketing activity and create trading plans to drive online marketing activity to reflect the strategy. (The web managers should also be doing this)
- Input and plan into the WSSI to monitor and review performance.
- Review daily and weekly sales trends, identifying areas of weakness, proposing and taking action to increase sales.
- Monitor competitor websites checking availability, visibility, product information and recommending price changes based on findings with recommended tool.
- Identify underperforming lines and categories and propose actions to improve sell through.
- Identify ways to increase range that is available for next day delivery.
- Ensure visibility is optimised for web channel.
- Ensure that any stories and products to be promoted on the site are supported with relevant stock.
- Continually review merchandising of site searches, navigation and listings and proposing actions where required to maximise sales.
- Review the new in list ensuring the site is representative of key products.
- Check all marketing assets are being utilised to maximise sales whilst staying consistent with the store activity to maintain the brand identity.
- Monitor live sales to identify fast sellers on the day and act as required to maximise sales. Monitor profitability and margin to ensure it’s in line with the plan.
- Review sales analysis each week, proposing store stock recalls to maintain online stock cover on key lines.
- Check all relevant stock is available on correct channels and take actions as required. (understanding what is in inbound, the customer can see product as soon as it made physical in goods in this person needs to be the voice of the customer to ensure that put away is prioritised).
- Select products to feature on mailers and & get sign off from buyers, before briefing Design/Marketing team. WM
- Monitor intake daily and weekly to make sure all products are going online in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the core merchandising, buying, Ecomm and marketing teams
- Be aware and work with the Ecomm and marketing critical path.
- Deliver monthly trading reviews of web performance v plan, last year and calling out key products and categories.
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Experience working with merchandiser software
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Commercial brand awareness
- Identify threats and look to resolve.
- Become expert in the use of online systems/tools: and Google Analytic
- Establish working relationships with divisional Buying & Merchandise teams, Multi-Channel and Marketing teams.
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Up to 25 Days annual leave plus the national Bank Holidays + the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Incredible Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
To encourage our people to get outside, we have regular camping trips, weekly running clubs, office yoga and outdoor meetings, as well as partnering with loads of amazing brands and outdoor enthusiasts such as The National Trust, The Ramblers, BMC, and many more! Our employees live our values and love all things outdoor, click here to see how we spent our winter: https://youtu.be/ue9ucq2SRyA
At Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they actively escape outside. Want to join our team and inspire the nation?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'