A UK based Fashion Technology Company with an expanding global footprint is seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional. Must have a high level of design skills, with a wish to get started into a fruitful career. The role will offer a high level of experience and opportunities to develop with a fast pace expanding company. You’ll be working with an experienced creative design and marketing team. As a Web Marketing & Design Assistant you will be required to take on varied projects learning on the job and the business as you go.
Day to day activities will range from:
Front & backend management of our company website.
Product management, updating & smooth running of all company web platforms
Product Photography & image editing
Product descriptions - creating & editing
Research and self skill development to optimize & improve our web sales strategies consistently.
Content management based on current & new company platforms
Implementing product launches & global retail event campaigns
Developing company Digital Marketing
Liaising with external support teams for web management
Fluent in English, other languages advantageous
Able to work and reside in the UK
High level of written English and grammar skills
Self-motivation, initiative & drive
Excellent attention to details
Excellent interpersonal skills
Min 2 years’ experience working within a web marketing positions - preferable
Experience in Shopify Platform - preferable
Experience with Amazon global selling platforms - preferable
App development & implantation experience - preferable
Candidate shall have following professional skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite Premium All Applications
- CAD software advantageous
- IOS & android knowledge
- Knowledge of how to sort large amounts of information in Excel and Word.
- Ecommerce experience and social media platform experience
- Creative and accurate with excellent mac skills.
- Self-motivated, with excellent initiative and willingness to work in a team
- A good attitude and a team player
- Eager to develop, desire to learn and progress professionally.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability of self-prioritize to ensure the job is completed before deadline.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'