Lead Web Developer
Competitive Salary Offered
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lead Web Developer to work for our client a fashion e-retailer who produce and supply their product within the UK and Internationally.
Our client is an exceptional brand and are looking for someone remarkable to join their Ecommerce team in the role of Lead Web Developer.The role will see you working alongside the wider Ecommerce, Marketing and Creative team in maintaining and developing the company website, finding innovative ways to drive engagement and deliver outstanding customer experience
- Managing all website updates, enhancing the customer experience and driving engagement.
- Executing the marketing plan - deliver timely updates in keeping with the central marketing calendar.
- Develop and execute a robust onsite usability testing plan, delivering growth and conversion rate optimisation to the website.
- Supporting the Head of Ecommerce in the ongoing development and potential re-platform of the website.
- Managing all website assets and keeping the website relevant and up to date.
- Analysing site performance, implement fixes and brief changes where required.
- Managing the UX testing programme, working closely with the junior front-end developer and the Qubit platform.
- Continually testing the site and identifying/resolving any technical issues.
- Using Google Analytics to understand where improvements can be made and reporting key metrics to the business.
- Providing ad-hoc data reports to provide online business intelligence.
- Working with the IT department to maximise website security and to identify and resolve any potential issues with the web platform.
- Working on projects including website enhancements, web-based applications, usability and database segmentation.
- Working with external development agencies (currently Sanderson Elucid) to maximise technological advances and site functionality.
- Identifying and learning from best practice in the market in UK and overseas.
- Working with external development agencies to maximise technological advances and site functionality.
Technical knowledge required.
- Experience of PHP preferable, but not essential
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop
- Good understanding of major operating systems.
- Ability to utilise relevant IT support systems and be conversant with standard business desktop applications.
- Experience of using Elucid, Qubit and Bronto is advantageous but not essential.
Business skills required
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creative skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An enthusiasm for digital and a desire to continually push technology forward.
- A team player with a positive attitude who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and lead by example.
- An enthusiasm for digital and a drive to test and learn new integrations.
- Web Development
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'