The purpose of the Web Insights Analyst is to deliver insight to our growing Ecommerce team, and enable impactful decisions to drive business strategy and trade. The role will suit a candidate, who wants to have immediate impact and is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translating data in raw format into digestible insights for business managers to use for actionable strategies across but not limited to trade, online marketing and product optimization.
- Working with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics Premium and others as necessary.
- Evolving our reporting repertoire and ensure that the accuracy of data and reports are at the highest quality of standards.
- Providing insight into our website performance (page views, conversions, bounce rates, etc) including customer shopping behaviour on site and pathing information to make recommendations for improvement.
- Providing analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends.
- Working with the development team to scope out and implement tracking for new features.
- Supporting the wider Ecommerce team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have advanced expertise using Google Analytics Premium.
- Must have advanced expertise using Excel.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites.
- Previous online marketing experience, with understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau would be a plus.
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment would be a bonus.
- The ideal candidate is likely to have a university degree with focus on mathematics and/or statistics.