Web Insights Analyst
The purpose of the Web Insights Analyst is to deliver insight to our growing Ecommerce team, and enable impactful decisions to drive business strategy and trade. The role will suit a candidate, who wants to have immediate impact and is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translating data in raw format into digestible insights for business managers to use for actionable strategies across but not limited to trade, online marketing and product optimization.
- Working with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics Premium and others as necessary.
- Evolving our reporting repertoire and ensure that the accuracy of data and reports are at the highest quality of standards.
- Providing insight into our website performance (page views, conversions, bounce rates, etc) including customer shopping behaviour on site and pathing information to make recommendations for improvement.
- Providing analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends.
- Working with the development team to scope out and implement tracking for new features.
- Supporting the wider Ecommerce team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have advanced expertise using Google Analytics Premium.
- Must have advanced expertise using Excel.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites.
- Previous online marketing experience, with understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau would be a plus.
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment would be a bonus.
- The ideal candidate is likely to have a university degree with focus on mathematics and/or statistics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"