Our prestigious client based in High Wycombe is currently recruiting for a Web Graphic Designer to join their Corporate Web team, you will also work alongside the marketing department to create amazing user experiences through beautiful, intuitive and functional designs.
The successful candidate will also be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. There will be an element of problem-solving and working with the Web team to create designs which move visitors through the sales funnel. The Graphic Designer will also help to expand the new e-commerce platform to achieve the companies vision as being the go-to brand to help organisations find the right solutions to help improve their governance, people and processes.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Plan, design, and prototype website interfaces, using both technical and non-technical skills to produce website pages that fit their customer's requirements and showcase the products and services in the best light
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Create strong visual identities for the company and various brands. Working to the brand guidelines continue the design of their websites. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design responsive landing pages, emails, print, social media and other various creative content
- Engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
- Liaising directly with the Web and Marketing teams to discuss their site structure to create wireframes prior to designs, to organising and prioritising workload.
Qualifications and experience
- A-Level (or equivalent) in a relevant qualification such as Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/9-4 in English and Maths
- 2 years' experience working in website interface and graphic design
Skills & knowledge:
- Proven work experience as a Web Graphic Designer, including emails and social media assets
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a busy workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of the B2B and B2C marketing discipline, especially the role of brand in supporting organisational growth.
- Experience of working with Drupal would be advantageous, though not essential.
Our client is flexible with remote working however you will need to come into the High Wycombe site for training and then for occasional team meetings. Therefore, you will need to live a commutable distance to High Wycombe.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'