WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Digital & Print)
Location - London
Salary - £27,000 - £35,000
KEYWORDS: (Conceptual, Contemporary Design, Lifestyle, Typography, Marketing, Advertising, Logo, Brand Identity, UX/UI, Website, App, Social Media, Email Templates, HTML, CSS, Brochures, Events)
An experienced Web & Graphic Designer is required by a hugely successful company to take responsibility for all of their creative output and manage their large portfolio brands.
This is an exciting time to join the company with expansion plans throughout Europe and development of sub brands, venturing into new areas.
PROJECT YOU WILL WORK ON INCLUDE:
Website Design, Email Templates, App Design, Logo's, Brand Visuals Brochures, Online & print ads, Creative Templates, Business Cards & Branded Office Materials, Marketing Promotions, Pitch Presentations, Onsite Signage, Event Material etc.
The Web & Graphic Designer will be responsible for updating their current online applications, as well as reviewing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that new website applications meet the company's requirements.
The Graphic & Web Designer will join a progressive marketing team and be responsible for the overall graphic design needs for the brand and portfolio. This includes design of all marketing materials, print and digital ads, enhancing of all visuals and pictures, website design, logo & brand identity design.
The Web & Graphic Designer will support the marketing team in coordinating the overall strategic focus of the digital platforms and campaigns to achieve business goals, driving sales and ROI.
The role will include enhancing the customer's experience on the website, developing and implementing new tools and templates on the website, small bug fixes, providing UX/UI advice on the website build.
The Web & Graphic designer will also be responsible for enhancing the overall online experience and visual content on social media to lead to a higher online conversion rate.
You must have excellent creative and communication skills, with the ability to create, plan and prioritise, be adaptable, self-motivated and multi-tasking. A positive attitude and the ability to push creativity and visual content excellence are all essential for this role. You must have the ability to build a rapport with team members and have excellent attention to detail.
- Graphic design of a wide variety of marketing & brand materials e.g. :
Brochures, Online & print ads, Website, App, Logo's, Brand Visuals, Creative Templates, Business Cards & Branded Office Materials, Marketing Promotions, Pitch Presentations, Onsite Signage, Event Material etc.
- E-mail template design in HTML
- Uploading creative content onto websites
- Keeping the brand guidelines up to date
- Keeping the brand contemporary and injecting new ideas and designs
- Light front end website development and creation of templates where possible
- Work collaboratively with team members and designers to ensure a consistency.
- Keep up-to-date with latest changes, trends and technology in graphic and web design.
- Support the optimisation of SEO, Mobile responsiveness, functionality, user journey etc
- Work with the Marketing Team on web design, new templates and web projects
- Testing new releases & developments
- Looking into new 'plug-ins', systems and functionalities to improve website
- Uploading and creating visual content
- Working with Web Agency on website projects, supporting the development of the brand's App
- Improving Social Media and supporting the Marketing Team in creating content and visuals for Social Media
- Keep the company's brand guidelines up to date and injecting new and creative ideas into the brand on a regular basis.
- Professional experience in designing high quality brand content and design for web, desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Preferred knowledge of HTML, CSS and Google Analytics
- Skills in coding, software programming and graphics
- Front end development skills are preferable
- Excellent creative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task several creative projects
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Creative thinker, articulate, persuasive and able to communicate To a broad range of stakeholders.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- The ability to refine ideas, come up with new ones
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Brand Identity