Push Doctor: "Push For Health. Push For Life. Push For a Better Future."
We are the multi-award winning digital health company launched in 2014 in Manchester and we’ve just raised $26.1 million in Series B funding (the largest outside of London).
We are changing lives by changing the way people think about their health. We’re freeing people to access expert, individual health advice every day via a video consultation with a qualified doctor (with a six minute waiting time).
And now we are launching our new products which are both responsive, such as managing a long term condition or short term illness, and proactive, such as fitness and nutrition.
If you are interested in changing lives, working on greenfield products and being part of the fastest growing Digital company outside of London, we want to talk to you now.
- Experience developing AngularJS based applications (Ideally Angular4)
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive web design
- Expert knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience working with SASS and mixins
- Experience working with grunt / gulp task runners and Node
- Web sockets
- Experience working within an Agile environment