WEB & eCRM MANAGER, London SW6
£35,000 to £45,000 p.a.
Our client is a highly successful, well established organisation with over 10 year’s expertise within the luxury competition market and with a £10m revenue turnover. They are looking for a Web & eCRM Manager to join the marketing team and assist in the continued development and optimization of the company’s website and eCRM activity.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing website usability, content and personalisation, as well as creating and assisting in the delivery of the promotional CRM program, predominately using email.
- Collaborate with the team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content using the content management system
- Set up and maintain weekly competition cycle content
- Deliver personalised and relevant communications across the website and email
- Proactive use of reporting, analysis and insight
- Assisting with adhoc marketing activity
- Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Proactively identify and implement design/layout improvements
- Good level of ability using Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics / similar
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience using an ESP - Bronto preferable but not necessary
- Analytical thinking / problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Google Analytics