Web Development Team Lead
Day rate £300-£350 per day
3 months Fixed Term Contract
ASAP start date
Our client is a large, fast-paced, global organisation. Due to team absence, they are seeking a contract Web Team Lead.
You will be managing a team of three in a fast-paced environment.
The digital production team maintain over 60 websites and tasks will include:
- Tweaking and maintaining websites and email using HTML and updating CSS
- Creating sliders and updating blogs via WordPress
- Project managing, prioritising and hands-on web maintenance for circa 70 tickets per week using JIRA
- Overseeing and steering the allocation and prioritisation of work with the team
- Hands-on HTML, CSS and jQuery plugin knowledge a must.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools for Web development work.
- Experience ideally working in a fast-paced environment with similar level of tickets per week to prioritise
The ability to quickly grasp the tasks and processes in a large, complex business is preferred.
An initial basic HTML/CSS/jQuery test will be sent to all shortlisted candidates. This test can be carried out from home.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly. If you are shortlisted, a Consultant will call you to discuss the vacancy in detail before submitting your CV and details to the client.
- Project Management
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job