Available IT roles in County Durham
An organisation in County Durham has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure a Web Developer for a critical piece of work.
The successful technician will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Responsibility for the design, management and upgrades of their website
- Management of the online application and enrolment platforms
- Perform system maintenance and updates including software patching for all software application servers as and when required.
- Responsibility for technical management and data integration of any 3rd party systems (VLEs & eILP systems).
- Use appropriate software and reporting tools to produce management and analysis reports
- Contribute to the planning process in relation to software-based systems.
- Collaborate with Reporting & Database Administrator on staff and student dashboards and
- Management of integrated workflows for certain business processes.
- Plan and ensure the delivery of long-term or short-term projects involving software development.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to develop software applications efficiently and effectively to provide accurate and timely data.
- Provide staff training and development for users of relevant systems.
- Undertake data protection and compliance roles across the company.
Location: County Durham (Full address available on inquiry)
Rate: £28,000 per annum
Start: ASAP (May 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Jordan Veitch on .
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive high street shopping vouchers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'