While working at the company, you will be responsible for:
- Developing quality HTML code and CMS systems.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future uses.
- Develop new and innovative using-facing features.
- Quality control testing of all code, with fine attention to detail regarding the finished user experience.
- Developing HTML email campaigns.
- Optimise applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members, stakeholders, and hosting companies to produce a quality final product.
A successful candidate will have to show:
- Experience with PHP/MySQL development
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Development using Wordpress
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as BitBucket/GIT
- Ability to develop existing HTML/PHP sites and code.
- Building and managing databases.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, with the ideal candidate having 5 years of experience.
An ideal candidate would also be able to show:
- Experience with UX/Content Strategy
- A thorough understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Proven experience of scoping out and providing solutions for user problems.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'