This company is about making a difference for the visually impaired, they are a production tool which organizations or you will use to help produce text and audio-based publications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The key role for this job is:
• Join web development team.
• Working on software products.
• Developing new features.
• Working on full project lifecycles on internal projects.
The key responsibilities:
• You will be developing, improving and maintaining customer facing website.
• You will be doing web applications and internal web-based tools.
• Understanding the user’s requirements, designs, test and maintain software to fit a purpose.
Skills / Experience:
The skills this role needs are:
This company offers:
• Part remote working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
• Flexible hours
• Building located just off the M6 motorway.
• Company car park
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'