As a software developer, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of company web-based products. This includes a range of BI dashboards, data providing services and 3rd party integration solutions e.g., Qliksense and Salesforce.
Working closely with your peer developers, Product Managers and other stakeholders, you are expected to show a significant amount of independence analysing requirements, planning and implementing development and automated testing, and preparing releases to our production environments.
- Web development: create, upgrade and maintain company web sites. JS/HTML/CSS stack is the main requirement for the successful candidate; .Net/Core full stack is a bonus; experience with Angular is a strong bonus
- Study current systems, understand underlying architecture, flow and processes and help redesign and refactor them
- Plan and implement changes according to agreed timescales and software development cycle
- Provide technical support to the Product and Data Operation teams
- Collaborate with other teams: e.g., Quality Assurance, DBAs
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies and tools
- Willingness to learn and adopt industry concepts and technology
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computing/Information Technology or related subject (e.g., Maths or Electrical Engineering)
- Hands-on knowledge of web technologies, experience with responsive web design, familiarity with OWASP practices
- Understanding of general software principles, including OOP and SOLID; readiness to discuss them during an interview
- Experience with git and CI/CD systems
- Ability to accurately estimate and scope development and maintenance work
- Right to Work in UK
These skills are an advantage but not essential: -
- Basic understanding of aviation industry
- Good understanding of MS SQL and related toolset
- Experience with BI technologies and tools
- Experience with Salesforce API/Apex
- Based in Leatherhead/remote working
- Salary: £45-50,000
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Software Development
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'