- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience in AngularJS, Angular2, Vue or React framework
- Proficient in MYSQL
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST and HATEOS implementations
- Git, mercurial or SVN source control
- Knowledge of bug tracking software's such as JIRA
- Strong communicational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Any experience of object-oriented PHP and the Symfony PHP framework
- Knowledge of access token implementations such as JWT and OAuth
- Any experience with Electron/NWJS or alternative cross platform tools
- Any experience with PDF manipulation or parsing
- CSS transpilers such as LESS/SASS CSS
- Any build automation tools such as Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins or similar
As a 'Full Stack' Web Developer working for this company, you can expect to earn between £30,0000 - £38,000 as a basic salary.
If you are interested in the role, click 'Apply' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Web Developer
- Vue or React framework
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'