Pure are working with an organisation who provide sophisticated and engaging online services and applications to educational institutions across the UK and internationally. Due to continued growth and success, they're looking to recruit a Web Developer to join their busy, friendly team.
- Design & develop dynamic web applications and new online innovations, either individually or as part of a team on large projects.
- Maintain existing online applications and services.
- Develop internal systems and processes.
- Assist the helpdesk in resolving code-related end-user issues.
- Work with the client service team to create feature specifications & investigate issue reports.
- SQL, HTML and CSS knowledge.
- NodeJS and GIT would be preferable.
- Discretionary annual company bonus based on performance
- Flexible and remote working
- Medical Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days' holiday
- Long service bonus holiday allowance
- On site parking
Please get in touch or apply with your CV for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'