To support our growth we're now after a front-end/web developer to help us deliver even better work for clients and be a part of our ambitious growth plans.
On a day-to-day basis expect to:
- Work with clients to create ideas & make recommendations.
- Discuss & plan with the team how we can automate and improve our work.
- Edit and update existing client websites across WordPress & Shopify platforms
- Perform technical SEO audits of websites and implement fixes
- Anything else necessary to ensure our clients' websites are as effective as possible.
- Have previous experience in technical SEO and web development
- Practice auditing & fixing technical SEO issues
- Knowledge of best practise SEO site structure
- Expert in HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- Shopify & Wordpress (inc Gutenberg & Visual Composer) theme development experience
- Experience using WHM & cPanel
- Experience using and implementing Google Tag Manager
- An understanding of conversion rate optimisation
- Experience writing scripts in Google Sheets and Google Ads Scripts
- Experience using APIs
- Experience developing in PHP
- Have a real say in the direction of the company & your role
- Annual training budget of £500 to be spent as you wish
- Agile, flexible startup working environment (no corporate structure)
- Joining an ambitious agency with fast growth early on
- Showers on site
- Free beer and snacks
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee
- Regular professional & social events
- Rooftop with great views of the city
- Early finish on Fridays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'