"This vital role would suit someone with extensive experience in building cutting edge websites, that are customer focused and intuitive to use."
"We are an ambitious company and a leader in our field therefore want to build websites that not only reflect this expertise but also have the capability to win awards"
An ambitious, established and high respected organisation based centrally in Stevenage now has a requirement for an experienced and equally ambitious Web Developer to join the business on a 6 month (with a very real opportunity to progress to permanent) contract. You’ll be supporting the business by creating the company website and their sister websites and will be among first employees of this tech start up arm of the business. You’ll be provided with ample opportunity to help shape this business and in turn make yourself an invaluable team member of what will be a very successful venture.
Web Developer- Job Overview
- Support in the redesign and development of company website and all sister websites
- Working alongside the Web Designer to create websites from provided brief
- Ensuring websites are continually kept secure
- Building to WCAG specifications
- Using your skills and experience to educate both the designer and business with recommendations and improvements as and when required
Web Developer- Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience of developing websites (portfolios at interview will be requested)
- In depth knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and Wordpress
- Experience of building responsive websites to WCAG specifications
- High attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a website designer and interpreting their designs
- The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative
- Strong teamworking ethic
Web Developer- Benefits Offered
- to £40,000 per annum
- Immediate opportunity
- Progression to permanent contract available
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'