Our client who is a forward thinking logistics company is looking to strengthen their IT team and are keen to hear from experienced C# Web Developer to join their office in Chelmsford.
- Develop and code at all levels of various desktop and web applications using C# .NET
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of feature sets
- Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and translate them into a set of re-usable components
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment
- Translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production
- Support and maintain existing in house developments
- C# .Net Framework 4 onwards
- Experience with WPF and WinForms
- Good level of knowledge with web technologies
- MVC & Web Forms * Microsoft SQL Server Desirable
- Windows Services
- Understanding of API
- Exposure of dev express
- Understanding Multi-threading
If you know of someone who would be ideally suited to the above role please do pass our information on as you could earn £250 with our refer a friend scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'