£40,000 - £50,000
We are recruiting for our high successful and consistently growing client based on the outskirts of Swindon. Due to organic growth they are looking for an experienced web developer to join their close-knit team.
Purpose of Job
To develop web applications and software within a brief to a specified deadline. To work within a team to achieve the best possible internet solution for the client. Continual research into web technologies, keeping up to date with the latest market trends.
• To deliver web applications following a brief, delivered within a set timescale.
• Understanding client requirements and delivering effective project scopes.
• Work with web designers and usability team members to deliver a considered and well executed internet solution.
• Where required, attend technical meetings with clients.
• Be actively aware of new web technologies.
Key Values, Beliefs and Skills:
• Creative thinking
• Effective Communication
• Time Management
• Problem solving
• Passion for system design
• Positive attitude
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
Essential: Good attention to detail.
Essential: 2yrs commercial experience.
Desirable: AWS, Azure, AngularJS, MQTT, NB-IoT, NoSQL.
Desirable: Experience in PHP, UXD and HCI.
Desirable: Experience with web and graphic design using Adobe Photoshop.
Desirable: MSDN, MCSE qualification. Web Development HND/HNC or Degree.
Results, Accountabilities and Evaluation Standards
This section describes the results that are to be achieved, the work that this role is accountable for and the standards by which the results are evaluated:
1. Efficient development delivery; ensure that design briefs are completed within the allocated time.
a. Measure: Time taken on a design brief will be recorded daily and collated to show amount of time taken on each part of a job as well as the project as a whole.
b. Evaluation: Time taken will be reviewed weekly against daily tasks and quarterly against projects.
2. Quality Control; ensure that all development projects are completed with as few bugs as possible.
a. Measure: Track number of bugs found per project.
b. Evaluation: Review quarterly by project.
What you can expect?
• Fun and conducive to new ideas work environment.
• Great opportunities to develop your skills on challenging and varied projects.
• Support in achieving your professional and personal goals.
• To work hard.
• Very positive and forward planning way of working.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'