Job Title: Web Developer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: 40 Hours
- 25 days holiday including Christmas shutdown
- Free parking
- Upon successful completion of six month probationary period there will be a salary review and annual reviews thereafter
- Pension Scheme
- Special events/occasions during summer and Christmas period
- Monthly bonus at managers discretion
Role Purpose: Our client is a dynamic IT related company based in Chelmsford. They are currently looking for an energetic new member to join their Web Development Team this role is responsible for developing the website and systems used internally, such as the company's bespoke content management system.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Developing and maintaining the companies bespoke content management system (CMS)
- Write code in a clean and well-constructed manner and troubleshoot and test software written
- Developing and maintaining the websites core database.
- Managing the externally hosted Linux server holding our live website and database, including consulting with Rackspace when issues arise with the website.
- Resolving any website/web based internal system issues customers or staff respectively experience.
- Designing and implementing new database tables using MySQL to support the work.
PLUS any other duties, which the Company may reasonably require.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Web Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'