Major Recruitmentt are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Web Developer within the Digital Transformation Team based in Cheshire. We need someone that has a broad range of skills including CRM, CXP and CMS development, process improvement and development, user experience, and usability. With all those skills, it's a given that you must also be someone with a passion for providing a great online customer experience. Reports to Head of Digital Transformation.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Our team is made up of a wide range of skill sets but our main 3 areas of focus are…
- Online development using CXP/CRM (Firmstep) and CMS (Contensis) systems, predominantly developing transactional facilities that are integrated into a back-office system
- Usability and user experience
- Solution design
Focus is on designing and delivering digital processes and solutions with a strong emphasis on user experience and ease of use, and we always prefer to consider the customer journey as a whole for any given task, instead of looking at elements on the journey in isolation.
The below outlines some specific areas we specialise in that you will be expected to work on as part of your role as Web Developer…
- Online form design and build
- Transactional facilities and development
- Online payments
- Two-way end to end integration with back-office systems
- Customer journey redesign
- Optimising web content
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Testing and evaluation You will be a customer focused and creative problem solver, striving for more efficient and effective ways of working and proactive in finding and developing solutions.
- Use of your professional development experience and knowledge to deliver online solutions using our CRM/CXP Platform (Firmstep) and CMS system (Contensis). You will play a key role in delivering online services to residents of Cheshire West and Chester.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Hold a full relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICT discipline Degree) or have significant experience in an ICT development environment at an appropriate level.
- Professional experience of developing on CRP, CXP, and/or CMS platforms.
- Desirable: experience of Firmstep
- Desirable: experience of Contensis
- Have strong ICT skills, an advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and a passion for developing online service delivery.
This is not a traditional programmer role as the development is on a low code platform, FirmStep. However, the following development skills would be very beneficial to achieve the integration involved in almost all developments that the team undertake:
Experience in SOAP or Restful web services would also be beneficial.
This role is fixed term for 24 months working full time 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"